March 16, 2020
As a DPS Federal Credit Union member, your well-being is extremely important to us. DPSFCU is actively monitoring the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19, and we are following the CDC guidelines to appropriately respond to this public health threat. Further, we are taking precautions, outlined below, to protect our members and employees. DPSFCU is monitoring the spread and impact of this virus. Management is relying on a well-developed business continuity plan that is reviewed and tested regularly.
How you can help:
• Understand the COVID-19 facts. Follow the CDC’s recommendations to help you and your family stay safe.
• We encourage you to take advantage of our remote options (online, mobile and telephone account access) to limit your exposure and the exposure of our employees and other members.
• Regularly sanitize your debit and credit cards or consider using digital, contactless payment options instead. Reduce or eliminate your use of cash, when possible.
What DPSFCU is doing to protect our members and employees:
• We have increased cleaning and sanitization of our branch facilities and ATMs.
• We have provided employees with best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses or illnesses.
• We have limited meetings and other public events, and we have established procedures for staying home if sick.
• At this time, normal branch hours of operation are in place. We encourage you to take advantage of our online, mobile and telephone account access options, especially if you are hesitant or unable to visit our DPSFCU branch during this time.
Thank you for continuing to trust DPSFCU for your financial services. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at (405) 212-4567.